Information We Collect
In order to provide various services to our visitors, it is necessary for us to collect information during your visit to our website. This information includes any information you give us directly (such as but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, etc.) as found on our contact forms, and may also include information that your web browser or Internet Service Provider supply to us such as your web browser user agent, IP address, duration of your visit to our website, and the pages you visit while on our website.
Your web browser, device, or computer may give us information such as the type of device, device resolution, the operating system, or unique device identifiers. We collect information related to all of these device characteristics.
We do not store credit card details on our server, but we do pass this information to our payment gateway for processing when you make a payment.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in the following ways:
- We may use the information discovered for statistical analysis and market research.
We may use your information to determine the changes necessary for our website to support a wide range of devices and browsers.
We may combine the information we receive from you on our site with other records and shared services with third parties for our users to market products and services to you.
When you request information, it may be necessary to forward that information to third parties to get you the information you need.
- We will never sell your email address to third parties, but we may use it to send you marketing emails related to our own products and services.
- We may share some of your information with price calculation software companies to make sure we are always offering the best rates and services to our guests.
- We will disclose your information when required to do so by law or by request of law enforcement agencies.
- Agents and employees of our company may share information with one another for marketing and sales purposes.
- If you choose to submit content for reviews or testimonials, we may publish that information on our website.
- We may use your information for behavioral tracking to determine the best way to render pages on our website.
- In order to render services to you, it may be necessary to forward certain information about your reservations, name, and other details to third parties such as cleaning companies, property management software companies, automated device companies, etc.
Your Privacy Options
At your request, we will remove certain personally identifiable information found on our website, testimonials that identify you by name, or other publicly rendered details. This does not include information we keep such as emails or communications with you or information that is required to be kept by law. This does not include information that is stored in a temporary manner such as log files (which expire within six months). Please email us if you find your name or other information displayed on our website that you would like removed, and your request should be acknowledged within 10 days.
Third Party Information Collection
Some of our services contain third-party scripts and services whose privacy policies may differ from ours. We may also link to third party websites. You will need to consult with those third parties to view their privacy policies as we have no control over third party privacy policies or their use of this information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
How We Protect Your Data
We have put into place appropriate administrative and technical safeguards to prevent unauthorized access of your data.
How To Contact Us
If you need to reach us, you can call or email us using the telephone number found in the footer of this page or send us a message using our Contact Us page.